Incubationer LTD

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Green DIY Energy Review and Bonus


I’ve been getting a lot of questions about this product, so I wanted to put together a video Green DIY Energy Review. People ask me all the time "is Green DIY Energy a scam?" I get this, I've had my money taken by some less than reputable websites and I always keep an eye out.

But, I've reviewed more than twenty DIY Energy guides, and I can really say that this one rises above most of them. Ok, first off it's not a scam. You can immediately get all the manuals and videos in the course instantly.

What Do I Get?

One of the things I like about Green DIY Energy is that there is simply a lot of content. A lot of stuff out there is just a few poorly written eBooks thrown together (with no pictures!) and kick you out the door.

Green DIY Energy gives you:

-4 complete guides: two solar guides and two wind guides

-7 bonus eBooks on topics like solar arrays, tax credits, wind maps, how to install solar panels, and more.

-7 videos that explain everything easily for you. I seem to get more out of videos, and these range for 15 to 45 minutes which I found very helpful.

You will be able to get access to all the improvements and updates to this course.

While I love the videos, I also prefer to have the Manual handy in my workshop so I can make notes and stay on track. I will admit that I once tool my computer out to the garage so I can put together a solar panel while watching the videos! You will find your own way to get the most out of the package, and it helps to have resources.

Are there Downsides?

Yes, there are a few downsides. For one, I thought at first that I would be getting a series of books in the mail. You will get immediate access to all the manuals and videos in an instant electronic download. You know, I like books, but what I like even better is not having to wait; I get the eBook right away. Your access never expires, so as the course improves over time you can always get to it.

That fact that this whole course is only available in English is a bit of a drawback in my book. Now, people all over the workd are taking advantage of nature’s free energy, so I don’t know why they don’t make this course available in other languages. If you are reading this review without too much trouble you'll be fine.

The Bottom Line

Green DIY Energy is a great course, and I recommend you check it out if you are want to reduce your electric bill and do your part for the environment. SolarEnergySavvy.com readers have rated it 4.5 stars out of 5, mainly because of the sheer quantity of quality content you get for the price.

Green DIY Energy Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment